Monday 5 January 2015

It is a New year

It’s a new year and I am in the reflective mode. My mind has been on thanksgiving /stock taking mode since the beginning of December 2014 till date.

Pause …………..

2014 was such an eventful year. Negatives, positives, the usual and in short victories and testimonies. Some of the testimonies are:

Journey mercies on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Abeokuta and even protection during the air travels throughout the year for myself, wife and our family members. On this same death traps called road, I have seen and heard about lives lost but God was gracious enough to protect and keep us. The air flights nko, planes missing and crashed, in all God was good and he kept us.

Preservation of my life, my wife (big smile). Yes you heard me right, my wife - another testimony that happened within the year. I got married to an Angel (winks).

Various celebrations in the family – weddings, expansions, promotions, transformations, job change, miracles unexplainable etc.

I am also very grateful for the achievements as well as the failures of 2014. Indeed 2014 was a special year.

Pause …………..

I remember making some resolutions last year. I did well with them though but this year I have chosen to do it differently. I have only one resolution. I am sure you are wondering whether I would say things such as: I would stop drinking, I would go to more parties this year, I would make more money, etc .

Pause …………..
I have realized the truth about resolutions especially when it is a long list. You end up not achieving them. My resolution for 2015 is therefore simply put to be HAPPY everyday no matter what life throws at me.






Now to the cheeky part, to be happy I have to be in good health, family life has to be on point, my spiritual standing needs to be better, need to make more money etc …..Am sure you can now see that the bottom line of the various resolutions made is to be happy. This is exactly what I am going to do.
To do this I am undergoing goal setting which must be measurable and would ENSURE ALL THROUGH THIS YEAR I DAILY COUNT MY BLESSINGS and REMAIN HAPPY.

I implore you to do same.

I didn’t intend to make this a long article because I just wanted to WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR which has come to give us a fresh hope for a brighter future.

Pause ………….. Chei ….. My mind and it’s over working nature.

Below are my wishes for the New Year:
·        May all our dreams turn into reality and all our efforts turn into great achievements.
·        May the good times live on in our memories and may we learn lessons from the troubling times that will make us stronger and better than ever.
·        May the year 2015 be like a blank book that is waiting for our involvement to fill up its 365 pages with all the colors under the sun making it a vibrant addition to our life.
·        May the New Year 2015 give us loads of reasons to celebrate and have wonderful days that are filled with laughter and fun.

Happy New Year 

No comments:

Post a Comment