Friday 29 May 2015

Are you a female or a woman

My mind has been seriously active again for some days. However, it has experienced some form of cohesiveness and structure. It has also chosen to take a dimension of analyzing, praise ascribing and generally making comments about the FEMALE gender.

My boss once said : The world is filled with FEMALES but devoid of WOMEN. Deep talk. I stood for days trying to understand what this means but lo and behold after various interactions, experiences and readings. I have come to a full understanding of the deep talk.

Chilling in the office waiting for system upgrade and repairs whilst watching the democracy day, my mind pondered again and kept wandering as I saw the joy on the face of certain great women.

Having read about the First Ladies of the President and Vice President , I have derived some lessons which i think our modern day women/females should imbibe
- You need to stay humble
- You must stay focused and 
- ALWAYS respect your men

You cant help but give kudos to Mrs Osinbajo and Hajia Aisha Buhari for standing by their husbands. #GreatWomen. I make bold to say my last statement considering we are in a world that WOMEN are fighting to be MEN but MEN are only fighting for DOMINANCE as MEN. Now where is the problem from? uhmmmm I surely have an answer but what is your own view and answer...

I believe women are stronger, more intelligent and more determined than men. The women who stand out don't let this get into their heads. A woman who sees herself smarter than her man and everyone around and decides to exercise this power/intelligence and strength would end up sad/miserable e.g. the last administration. ( this my mind can sub people sha). Anyways, I didn't mention names..

..... pause I sense you are already filling the gap for names that qualify . lol

A highly opinionated woman cant but bring reproach 2 herself , the society and husband in the long run. Live examples exist in the immediate past administration. You this mind. You are on your own with all these subs.  Anyways let me state some obvious facts and possibly lessons from interactions with various men.

No man deserves to be trusted but MEN deserve respect and benefit of Doubt. Now what does this even mean sef? Question upon question exists on this alone.
A man that puts food on your table, buys you gifts, allows your decisions to stand most deserves at least a little regard and respect

Now to time travelling, my mind can travel dont forget. I remember my days of been a socialite, you see married men and single guys behaving any how. My findings then and even now is that an average wayward man became like that because of a female gender. As a matter of figures, I believe that over 50% would be attributed to EGO destruction effected by a woman . Females/Women are indeed very strong..... Coming back from the time travelling, no one should put all blame on the women/female gender because you have a right to act appropriately despite all.


I have met with men and also share in the view that - Every man wants to return home to a wife and not a BOSS. So are you the boss in the home? If yes, you better start allowing your husband feel like the boss... Mark my words "feel".... This is because a really wise Woman would be the boss in the background.

The EGO of a man is the greatest weapon of control . You rubbish it and everyone is miserable but you rub/massage it and its maximum bliss. So you better find a way to manage your mans ego. Indeed, I have witnessed the abuse of very many MEN in this generation. 

My conclusion is I miss the true mothers that raised some of us in this generation and can only hope the mostly female gender can become Women.

The question you need to ask yourself is Are you a Female or a Woman? I hope my mind has been able to communicate and make you consider your actions and ways. Please ask the right questions and take necessary actions.

Till the next time when my mind shares its thoughts, stay refreshed....

No comments:

Post a Comment